Welcome

Welcome!! We decided to create this site as an easier way to share all of our adventures with our family and friends. We moved to Okinawa, Japan in August 2008 and plan to be here until the summer of 2011. We hope you enjoy our site and we look forward to sharing our adventures with you!

Rohr Family

Rohr Family

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hello from Kuwait

Made it to Kuwait, been a long flight, still have several more to go to get to final destination. I was very happy that the Phils won when they did as I flew out the next day. Would have loved to have taken the girls to the parade. Even with Utley's classic, PHunny gaff. Before I left, in honor of the victory, I cooked up some cheesesteaks and listend to WIP on the internet, the steaks were good, but the bread; eh not so much. - Karl

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think I finally figured this out after several attempts...thanks Eica, for starting this website. I love all the pics from Club Med, you are all beautiful! Good Luck, Karl, in your new job. Living conditions don't sound too shabby...the ability to watch the Eagles and a good latte, and even the "view"... Lots of Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys,
    Hope you are all well. I'm being helped with this computer STUFF by Ange. It is really amazing. We are getting lots of rain here. I understand that the weather in Okinawa is tropical, but not where you are Karl. I guess you are in a mountainous region.
    Please all of you stay safe and I will keep in touch now that I know how.
    Love to all, Aunt Mae

    ReplyDelete