Welcome

Welcome!! We decided to create this site as an easier way to share all of our adventures with our family and friends. We moved to Okinawa, Japan in August 2008 and plan to be here until the summer of 2011. We hope you enjoy our site and we look forward to sharing our adventures with you!

Rohr Family

Rohr Family

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday in Kandahar

It is 0630 and I just finished Skyping with my Parents, Chris, Flavia and Aunt Christel. I was a little foggy at first but warmed up. I am normal up by 0600 but last night we had our 'traditional' (if anything you have done twice is a tradition) Saturday movie night. I came in late and the Movie, a true classic (Joe Dirt) was over. But I did get to see the Ultimate Fighting Championship. So I stayed up a bit later than normal.

It was good to see the Milwaukee folks and we chatted about a host of things. Oma's new apartment, Christels new apartment and their up coming moves. I think everyone is ready for the change. It will be nice for them, right in the heart of the City.

I just read the Thanksgiving note from Erica, the party sounded like a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment