Welcome

Welcome!! We decided to create this site as an easier way to share all of our adventures with our family and friends. We moved to Okinawa, Japan in August 2008 and plan to be here until the summer of 2011. We hope you enjoy our site and we look forward to sharing our adventures with you!

Rohr Family

Rohr Family

Thursday, December 4, 2008



Welcome to Qari Ali's bazaar. Everything you could want in jingle dresses, lapis and other semi precious items. Open for business every saturday from 1000-1400 except during the Haj and Eid. Around the corner you can get every DVD known to man, provided you don't mind the bootleggers quality. --Karl

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I've been enjoying following along in some of your adventures. I think about you guys often and glad to see you are all doing well.

    I just have to say I would be in heaven at that bazaar! I would go into jewelry making overdrive.

    Tara Cornelius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! I can't wait to see what other goodies Karl finds at the bazaar. If there is anything you would really like, please let us know and we'll (Karl) will see about getting.

    ReplyDelete